Fertility Associates was a proud sponsor of this years Path2Parenthood’s Illuminations LA2017 event. The evening, a celebration of giving, is held each year to honor those who the organization considers trailblazers in the fertility and family building space. This year’s honorees were:
For the Joyce M Vargyas, M.D. Visionary Award: David Adamson, M.D.
For the Advocacy Award: GloZell Green
Past honorees of the event include our own Dr. Richard Buyalos, who was presented with the visionary award in 2012.
Path2Parenthood’s goal is to introduce and normalize education outreach programs:
• For LGBTQ persons desiring to become parents
• For young women seeking accurate information about infertility prevention and fertility preservation
• For women and men distraught about the reproductive health hazards of environmental toxins
• For men having no place to turn for education about male reproductive health
• For members of our military wanting to combat infertility before, during, and after deployment
• For those living with HIV hoping to safely have genetically linked children
Path2Parenthood, formally The American Fertility Association, is an inclusive organization committed to helping people create their families by providing leading-edge outreach programs and timely educational information. The scope of their work encompasses reproductive health, infertility prevention and treatment, and family-building options including adoption and third party solutions. P2P is a national, not-for-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization headquartered in New York City.